1. Answer customer questions. Create a blog post for each question you get regarding your business, services and products. Marcus Sheridan of The Sales Lion calls this the secret sauce. He increased his pool business during a recession through blogging.
2. Interview your customers. Ask questions about how your product makes life easier for your customer and don’t forget to include a picture of the customer using your product.
3. Show customers how to use your products. Provide detailed instructions on how to use your product and stress the benefits. This is a great opportunity for you to create a video post showing how to use your products.
4. Report the news. How does a current news event impact your customers, business, products or services? This is a great way to show authority and beat the competition.
5. Go Local. Report local news and events near your physical location. Think of ways to involve and be involved in your community and let it show through your blog.
A blog is a great way to establish trust and become an authority in your industry. Blogging is a way for you to build your brand as well as increase search engine optimization.
By creating unique keyword rich content that is useful, your blog can turn into your biggest lead generation tool.
Dwainia Grey is an online marketer at Awesome Biz Online. She creates
awesome websites and blogs for businesses as well as working with
companies to optimize their websites with Search Engine Optimization and
Social Media. She can be reached at Awesome Biz Online or by phone at 647-799-1090 x 104. You a can also follow her on Facebook to get the latest on online marketing.