Shelley Jarrett is the Founder and CEO of SJ Image Creations. An image consulting company, based in Mississauga Ontario.
Launched in October 2011, the business strives to teach and train women on building their image. Helping women to look good, feel good and perform better in their work places and in their personal lives.
Shelley Jarrett has been in the corporate industry in sales and marketing for almost 20 years, and in that time has also accumulated expertise in the area of fashion and style.
Her scholastic background includes a diploma in social services from Sheridan College Oakville Ont., a Bachelor of Arts degree in human services, and a certificate in women’s entrepreneurship, along with a recent nomination for Today’s Business Women of the Year Award.
Ms. Jarrett has helped many women to confidently portray themselves and build positive self-image through her work. She created the “Confident U” workshop for women as one of the many outlets to provide simple tips on how to dress successfully and feel confident when presenting themselves in competitive job markets as well as business meetings. Ms. Jarrett is also a known leader in her community, heading up several community events and business ventures. She has written articles about her business,appeared in several local newspapers, magazines and T.V.
Ms. Jarrett has a background in the performing arts, along with fashion, which has led her to her newest venture of partnering with Jockey Person to Persona fashion division of Jockey International to provide exclusive and limited designer clothing for today’s women.
Shelley describes herself as a self-described problem-solver,who uses her open friendly and quick personality to connect with her clients.There is no stopping for this creative mind.
Q & A with Shelley Jarrett
What inspires you?
- Hearing stories of ordinary people who are now successful. Learning about their journey and how they triumph through it all.
- Understanding how to tap into my inner power which allows me to create any reality.
What achievements make you most proud?
- “Confident U” workshop which I created and organized last spring. The ladies felt pampered, beautiful and encouraged.
- I am very proud of myself that I am given the opportunity each day to use my gifts and talents in a positive way to motivate and inspire others.
What advice would you give to other aspiring business owners?
- Follow your dreams, do your homework, make sure you follow a well put together business plan. Associate yourself with positive people who will encourage and support what you are doing.
- Be confident. Be professional and ask for expert advice.
What new things can we look forward to from your business in the upcoming years?
- Continue to develop my brand, through workshops and my online magazine launch this summer. Increase my presence on social media and internet marketing.
- SJ Magazine will provide our readers with tips, ideas and tools, to help build your image and grow your brand. We bring inspiring and upligting stories of ordinary people doing extraordinary things. A platform where professionals and entrepreneurs can strive towards attaining their own spotlight.
A place where we tell your story, what you have done, what you are currently doing and how you are using your gifts and talents to help others with their dreams.
Packed with tips on fashion, beauty, health, arts, entertainment, lifestyle, image building, business and finance.We encourage you to contact us at email@example.com to discuss potential partnerships and future opportunities.
Shelley can be reached at: