- This event has passed.
Co-Author A Book With Us!
August 17, 2019 @ 8:00 am - December 31, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Co-Author With Us
Share Your Inspirational Story in A Collaborative Book
ABOUT THE BOOKS
This book is all about inspiration and about changing the narrative of immigrant women world-wide. Learn about these women and how they overcame obstacles, paved pathways and found the courage to do what some thought was the impossible. The goal of this publication is to inspire women all over the world who thrive to become entrepreneurs.
This book is all about inspiration and about changing the narrative of all female entrepreneurs world-wide. Learn about these women and how they overcame obstacles, paved pathways and found the courage to do what some thought was the impossible. The goal of this publication is to inspire women all over the world who thrive to become entrepreneurs.
ABOUT YOUR LEAD AUTHOR
Dwania Peele is the Owner and Executive Director of Canadian Small Business Women. A lover of entrepreneurship, volunteering and networking, Dwania strives to inspire aspiring and current entrepreneurs in Canada. While having a Chemistry and Political Science training and education, Dwania is an entrepreneur at heart and has started 2 successful businesses since 2008. In 2013, Canadian Small Business Women began serving as a platform for aspiring and current small business women of Canada. Through e-courses, blogs, online chats, Seminars and Expos, CSBW provides avenues for entrepreneurs to showcase their expertise. Dwania continues to make an impact by appearing as guest speakers at various entrepreneur events and by guest appearances on Panels across the GTA to provide valuable insight to those in need.
If you are a woman who runs a successful business and have a story that is sure to inspire, then we would love to hear your story. So, you don’t think you are an author, not to worry. Just write your story. We have an editor on deck who will make it all seamless.
HOW WILL THIS WORK?
- Submission Length: 15 – 20 pages, single spaced, Arial, 12pt
- Material: 3 photographs – one being a headshot
- Submission Deadline:
- Book 1 Immigrant Women: September 30th, 2019
- Book 2 Female Entrepreneurs: January 15, 2020
- Submission Medium: Word Document
- Investment: (to cover marketing materials and initial print costs): $100
- Submit all requirements to email@example.com
- Launch Date:
- Book 1: Christmas Season 2019
- Book 2: March 2020
- Launch will include exclusive book signing and presentation
- Author expectations
- Promotions to your network leading up to book launch date for both Amazon online sales and in person book launch. Our goal is to build interest for an *Amazon 1 day selling rally to make it to the Amazon Best Selling List
- Social media promotions, email promotions to your network encouraging them to come and see you and your co-authors at the Immigrant Women’s *Small Business Expo to take part in the exclusive book signing
- We will provide all promotion and marketing material for the book which includes author specific marketing material
- You will be able to purchase copies of the book at cost to sell to your network
Join us for this unique opportunity to tell your story.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!