Join Sheralyn Roman as she discusses:
What’s at your C.O.R.E.? Learn to communicate like a Pro!
1. Discover your “Personal Top Ten Words.”
2. Determine C.O.R.E. Content vs. Curated Content.
3. Define Communication – in three words or less?
3. Dispatch Blogs like a Pro!
4. Design Websites that work using “the 5 w’s.”
5. Deliver a LinkedIn Profile that shines.
8. Discover the top ten words that guarantee communications success!
Years of experience in Corporate HR, T&D, Communications, and as a former Teacher with Sheridan College School of Business, Sheralyn Roman is now the C.E.E. (Chief Executive Editor) of Writing Right For You. A Communications Strategist, she works together with entrepreneurs, helping maximize profit through effective use of the written word. Blogging, creating web content that works, promotional materials and even great radio ads; Sheralyn assists business owners looking to improve their social media profile. Active in the community, she sits on several Boards and volunteers with youth oriented non-profits. Sheralyn is a published author and also writes freelance for a variety of publications.
“Writing Right For You – Making words work well!”