- This event has passed.
February 13, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
How do you FIND people who need your wares in this day and age? Internet Marketing is the answer.
Well, if you can feature in your potential customers’ online searches, then you are pitching your wares to people who actually need them. The use of internet is gradually increasing in all the major and minor industrial sectors in and around Ottawa. Given the fact that consumers from and Ottawa make millions of online searches each month, business owners have a lot to gain if they can apply the techniques of internet marketing and its valuable features in their promotion. It includes but not limited to SEO, SEM, SMM, affiliate marketing etc.
To register: http://www.eventbrite.ca/event/5305745628/es2003/?rank=5#
Internet marketing is the technique by which we can enhance the ranking of a website for a specific set of keywords. Internet marketing is no rocket science and can be mastered easily.
Presentation on internet marketing covers the following:
- Understanding how search engine works?
- Optimizing your website for online searches
- Building links
- Good and bad SEO practices
- Leveraging the social media marketing
- How to benefit from ‘pay per click’ advertising?
- In depth understanding of On page and Off page
Presentation will enable the participants to:
- Improve the performance of their business website through application of internet marketing techniques
- Negotiate better with SEO vendors in case they wish to outsource the internet marketing function
- Run PPC campaigns independently
Shahid Zia served in the senior management in different organizations. He has experience in marketing, sales, business development, partnerships, project management and training. His experience in ICT System Integration endorses his expertise to combine business and technology for optimized operations of organizations from small to large. Presently, he work as IT and eBusiness consultant. He has worked with public sector including education, health, law and justice, homeland security, transportation, e- government and defense.
He has a Master in Electronic Business Technology from University of Ottawa. He also has an MBA and he has a Professional Certification in Project Management (PMP) from PMI, USA.