- This event has passed.
Networking Event – Brampton
July 17, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
CULTIVATING A THRIVING BUSINESS:
Do you want to START or GROW your Business?
Do you want to know How, What to do, and Where to start from?
We are honoured enough to have two experienced Business Coaches who will be discussing key strategies in preparing yourself for business ownership. Negative self-talk can sabotage the best business idea or product concept.
Sandra Dawes, will share tips and tools to help you achieve the mindset needed to start and/or grow your business.
Yvonne Ruke Akpoveta has spent more than a decade working with small businesses. She will share quick ways you can easily implement to help you start and grow your business using branding, social strategies and marketing strategies.
• A free 2 hour one-on-one with Sandra Dawes ($300 value)
• Entrepreneur Booster Session to formulate your business
ideas or plan (includes one coaching session and three email support
sessions) with Yvonne Ruke Akpoveta
• A discount to all members for any workshop or coaching packages from Yvonne Ruke Akpoveta
• One month free advertising on www.canadiansmallbusinessw
• A one in 3 chance of pitching your business to the room
*Your ticket will include beverages and snacks.
*Cost: $17 advance tickets, $20 at the door
Purchase advanced tickets: www.bramptonnetworking.eve