- This event has passed.
Small Business Seminar
August 22, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$20
We are excited to announce our Small Business Women Seminar being held at Four Points by Sheraton Hotel from 9:00am – 5pm.
This event will feature small business women from across the GTA, showcasing their businesses to public. It will also feature workshops in Marketing, Facebook, Twitter, Web Development, among others. It is a unique opportunity for learning, networking and showcasing.
Networking with Intention by Carolyn Dickinson (SuperMom Entrepreneur)
- How to set powerful intentions for Networking Events
- The art of making real connections with people that last
- How to present yourself to making a lasting impression
- What events you should attend
Julie Flippin of Small Business Savvy
3 Keys to Take Your Sales Conversations from feeling like a “Gong Show” to “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire”
Grow your business using social media. Get started and get noticed.
by Karima-Catherine Goundiam (Red Dot Digital)
- What does social media mean for businesses?
- What are the social media essentials for small businesses?
- Quick glance on social media platforms for businesses.
- Best practices on how to get results on social media
Business Taxes 101
by Green, Meikle & Smith, Chartered Professional Accountants
- Business Structure
- Tax Compliance
- Business Owner Compensation Methods
- Record Keeping
- Understanding your Financial Statements