- This event has passed.
Toronto Entrepreneurs Conference
May 30, 2013 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Toronto Entrepreneurs Conference was designed to provide entrepreneurs, whether budding or experienced, with the opportunity to expand their professional network, hear from experienced and successful entrepreneurs on tips and opportunities and learn what it takes to become successful and stay thriving.
Who Should Attend?
This conference is geared to business owners of established businesses who want to learn strategies on how to handle existing issues (Sales, Financial, Human Resources, etc.) within their organization as well as to network with other business owners. The speakers’ agenda has been designed with this in mind.
As such, the people who should attend the conference are:
- Presidents & CEOs of Large to Small Organizations
- Partners in Service Organizations (e.g. Accounting, Law Firms)
- General Managers
Insights Attendees will Gain:
- The best and worst Financial strategies for Entrepreneurs
- Quick, easy and actionable tips for growing business in 2013
- How to research new markets to find underserviced gaps
- Ways to increase employee retention for different generations
- How to value a business and how to maximize the sale price of a business