We are excited to announce our Small Business Women Seminar being held
in Mississauga on August 23, 2017, from 9:00am – 5pm.
In support of:
This event will feature small business women from across the GTA showcasing their businesses to public. It will also feature workshops in Marketing, Facebook, Twitter, Web Development, among others. It is a unique opportunity for learning, networking and showcasing.
Who should attend?
- All entrepreneurs (men and women)
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Companies seeking expansion
Why should you attend?
- Receive business building tips from our experts
- Attend workshops to help propel your business
- Network with industry leaders
- 30+ Vendors, showcasing local businesses.
- Featured workshops by local experts in Sales, SEO, Marketing, Financial Wellness, and more!
All guests will have access to view our 30+ vendors who will be showcasing their businesses. You will also have access to our many workshops being run throughout the day. There will be networking opportunities available as well, so bring your business cards!
Admission tickets: $40 (INCLUDES HOT BUFFET LUNCH)
At the door: $50
Vendor, Speaker and Event Sponsorship Info
We will have 30 vendors/exhibitors at this event. Vendor spaces cost $200CAD + HST (13%) and include:
- 6-foot table
- table cloth
- 2 chairs
- 2 complimentary tickets to the event
- business name listed on the event website
- business name listed in our event program
- social media promotion (twitter, facebook)
**Vendor/Exhibitor Space is on a first come first serve basis. Click to Download our Package
Please contact the organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Evolution Coach
- Simply Assist Virtual Assistant Services
- Catherine Tobin – The Sleep Coach
- Young Living Essential OilsText Color
- Just Energy
- Teach Me Social
more to follow….
I have attended CSBW events for the past 3 years so I’ve had the opportunity to see the hard work, dedication, and persistence they have shown in bringing excellent seminars and opportunities to the business owners. Each year the event gets bigger and better and I would encourage anyone who is in the ‘growth’ mode of their business to attend and if possible be an exhibitor. At the last event I attended in Mississauga, I closed approximately $25k in business – that, in my books is a GREAT DAY’S WORK!