Cindy Roemer is a Toronto based Style Coach and Certified Image Consultant who has inspired and taught thousands of men and women to look and feel their best.
Cindy is also a regular guest expert in the media with TV appearances on Breakfast Television, Daytime Toronto, and Sun Media. Further, she is a featured Fashion writer and Editor with various online magazines and has styled for many photo shoots.
“When you make your image a priority in your life:
You are more SUCCESSFUL in your career and earn more money.
You bring more love into your life.
You are happier and healthier.”
Cindy’s expertise lies in her creative abilities to put together the perfect look for her client’s silhouettes and lifestyles as well as providing them with the tools and knowledge to create their best look every day. Cindy shows her clients that they can work with any budget to look polished and fashionable and works with all forms of budgets from ‘frugal’ through to ‘outrageous’.
Our Q & A with Cindy Roemer.
*What inspires you?
- Reading about other men and women who are making a difference in this world
- My clients
- Beautiful fashion and art
- Reflecting on successes and to see how much personal growth I have had over the years. I actually used to be very shy which most people would not believe.
- To think about life purpose. To remember why I am here – to help as many people as I can feel great about themselves and be more confident and successful in their life so they in turn can touch the hearts of others
*As a small business owner, what achievements make you most proud?
- I have helped 1000’s of men and women through an image training workshop I facilitate called ‘Suitable Impressions’. This program is run through an incredible charity “Windfall Basics”, www.windfallbasics.com . Those attending the workshop learn about the importance of image when looking for employment.
- I write a women’s fashion column for two online sites, each with a very different demographic. I write fashion advice for the single gals in ‘Eligible Magazine’ (www.eligiblemagazine.com) and I write women’s fashion advice to bring out your beauty for ‘Find Your Beautiful’ (www.findyourbeautiful.com )
- I was a personal shopper at Square One mall for many seasons.
- I have done many fashion shoots and had the opportunity to work with high profile celebrities as Fashion Editor for an urban lifestyle magazine, ‘LOCALIEZ’.
- I have enjoyed presenting to various groups of individuals at a corporate level.
- I have worked with a diverse group of individuals, each having a slightly different need in terms of their image (men and women looking to climb the corporate ladder, yummy mummy’s, singers, actors, single men and women).
*What advice would you give to other aspiring small business owners?
- Have a vision of what you want your success to look like and spend time feeling what that would be like. Set goals to achieve this and visit them regularly. Don’t beat yourself up for needing a break.
- Don’t get caught up in the HOW. The best advice I ever got was JUST DO IT!!! I am still trying to take this advice. We get caught up in the details and they prevent us from moving forward. When you feel stuck ask yourself why? Procrastinating is a form of fear. If we can’t let go of the fear we will never reach our potential.
- Be authentic. It will take you places.
*What new things can we look forward to from your business in the upcoming year?
- 2014 is about impact! This year I want to reach the masses and share my knowledge to help a lot of people build their self confidence and lead a more joyous life.
- I will be launching a series of videos so I can help reach as many people as I can.