Small Business Made Easy – Technology & Marketing Tips for 2018
As entrepreneurs, we are always seeking ways to streamline our processes. What better way to do so than to rely on technology? We will provide tools that will make your marketing and business operating lives much easier in 2018.
Why be a guest?
- You will get full access to all our vendors/exhibitors who will provide valuable information to assist with building your business and easing the burden.
- You will also get free downloads, hard copy workbooks, and reference books.
- Full access to two 2 hour workshops
- Swag Bag
- Exclusive discount to CSBW items
[purchase_link id=”3389″ text=”RSVP Now” style=”button” color=”dark-gray”]
8:30am : Registration Begins and open networking
10:00am – 12pm: Workshop I
How to Master Social Media Engagement in 15 Minutes a Day
Step Up Your Facebook & Instagram game to reach new customers with a pain free strategy. Includes the Social Media Marketing Workbook: How to Master Engagement in 15 Minutes a Day
12pm – 2pm: Lunch and Networking
2pm – 4pm: Workshop II
5pm: Event Closed
Interested in being a Sponsor?
Get access to over 150 small business women who are seeking tools and advice to grow their business. Sponsoring our event provides you with not only in person access to all our guests, but also visibility on all our social media channels, websites, and mailing lists. Your business will be seen by over 20k people!! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Interested in being a Vendor/Exhibitor?
ONLY 10 SPOTS AVAILABLE AT THIS EVENT
APPROVED VENDOR LIST
CCV Insurance and Financial
Canada Business Ontario
Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
The Village Hive
Embrace Your Destiny
Get’er Done Marketing
- Get exclusivity in your area of expertise!
- Full access to all workshops
- Full access to all guests
- Swag bag
- You will also get free downloads, hard copy workbooks and reference books.
- Business name listed in the program
- Business name listed on the event website
Vendor cost: $300 + HST