FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
C.S.B.W. HOSTS EXCITING SMALL BUSINESS SEMINAR
THEME: Crossing Borders: Innovate, Integrate, Motivate
Canadian Small Business Women is proud to host our 8th Small Business Seminar. This time around, we will be in going back to Niagara. This special ‘Crossing Borders’ edition of the Small Business Seminar series offers hands-on business building workshops delivered by industry experts in addition to 30+ local vendors showcasing their business and business support services!
The event is being held on May 17th , 2017 at the Hilton Garden Inn, Niagara-on-the-Lake, 500 York Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada from 9am – 5pm.
Admission Tickets are $30.00 CDN in advance and $40.00 CDN at the door. Admission entitles you to full entrance into all workshops and the exhibitor hall.
Who should attend?
- All entrepreneurs (men and women)
- Companies seeking cross-border expansion
- Businesses seeking cross-border visibility
- Companies seeking global expansion
Why should you attend?
- Receive business building tips from our experts
- Attend workshops to help propel your business
- Network with industry leaders
- 30+ Vendors, showcasing local businesses.
- Featured workshops by local experts in Sales, SEO, Marketing, Financial Wellness, and more!
- Bassem Ghali, Founder of Green Lotus – Speaking on “5 Ways to Outrank Your Competitors Online & Generate More Sales!” This SEO Session is designed for business owners and marketing specialists who want the knowledge, skills, and ability to implement and manage a successful search engine optimization strategy, and track results!
- Julie Flippin, Founder and Business Strategist at Small Business Savvy, speaking on the topic of “Sales + Million Dollar Process = SUCCESS” If you want to change your conversation to be authentic, trust based and up level your sales skills then this biz seminar is for you! Learn from Sales Expert Julie Flippin how to create a sales process from the beginning to the end so that you can make your sales goals a reality this year.
- Carolyn Dickinson, Success Coach of Super Mom Entrepreneur, delivering “3 Steps to Building a Stronger Business”. Learn rituals that will enhance clarity, growth and success in your business.
Canadian Small Business Women understands the challenges women entrepreneurs encounter when starting and growing a business. Gaps in access to financing and services for women entrepreneurs have been identified, and Canadian Small Business Women wants to help. We are committed to helping women find the necessary resources to take their businesses from the planning stage to a reality.
“If you cannot reach 100%, start with 10% and build on it until your original dream is realized.” – Dwania Peele, Owner & Executive Director of Canadian Small Business Women.
Established in 2013, Canadian Small Business Women, is a network that aims to provide aspiring small businesswomen a place to find all the resources required to start a business. We provide women with on-line support and advice from industry experts at our seminars and workshops. Our vision is to provide women with the tools and confidence to successfully start and grow their business.